We are really proud of what we have achieved. We aware that in order to maintain a leadership in our reference market we should continue to invest in the skills competence and passion of our staff.
- 2003Constitution of the company Europa Factor SpA ...at the same time the Council of Ministers approves the decree implementing the Biagi law. Sky satellite TV is born. Parmalat and Cirio Fin cases break out.
- 2007 / 2012Works increase in the acquired and managed portfolios, creation of a tax collection network made up of employees ... at the same time Steve Jobs presents the first iPhone. Lehman Brother bankruptcy. Subprime crisis and USA lose triple A. Start crisis in Greece. Fornero reform. NPLs reach € 237 billion in Italy.
- 2013 / 2016Thanks to the know-how gained in credit management and recovery processes, Europa Factor becomes part of the market leaders. As of December 31, 2016, Europa Factor administers 2.9 billion credits ... at the same time Twitter hits the stock market and shutdown in the United States. Oil price collapse. Fiat-Chrysler merger and the group's farewell to Italy. Banking Crisis in Italy BP Etruria, Banca Marche, Carife, Carichieti, Veneto Banca, Banca Pop of Vicenza. Brexit Referendum. NPLs reach € 324 billion in Italy.
- Luglio 2017Banca d'Italia communicates to Europa Factor the positive outcome of the application for authorization for the second registration in the register pursuant to Article 106 - TUB. (The first authorization dates back to 11/09/2003) .... at the same time the law n. 121 of 31 July 2017. Conversion into law, with amendments, of the decree-law of 25 June 2017, n. 99, containing urgent provisions for the compulsory administrative liquidation of Banca Popolare di Vicenza S.p.A. and of Veneto Banca S.p.A.
- 2018 / 2019Birth and start of operations of the subsidiary Credit Factor S.p.A., a 50% Joint Venture with IBL Banca dedicated to the purchase of banking and financial NPLs. ...at the same time Donald Trump's great and controversial international maneuvers begin with the trade war with China and the ECB continues with negative rates on deposits.
- 2020Issue of two MINIBOND listed on the Italian Stock Exchange for a total of € 5 million. ... at the same time the Chinese coronavirus (Covid-19) has a devastating impact on the global economy that leads it to a new recession.