"I have learned that it is not enough to simply do your job, you must have an interest, even a passion for it."
High school diploma
- Good computer knowledge;
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills;
- Good ability to manage one’s own time;
- Pleased prior experience in the recovery sector
- Credits, commercial sector or young graduates / undergraduates.
EUROPA FACTOR S.p.A., a company located in Rome, Tiburtina area, operating in the national credit market, is looking for a Microsoft systems engineer with a view to strengthening the IT department.
The ideal candidate, in addition to having an aptitude for problem solving and good communication skills, will possess the following main requirements:
- Systems operation in Microsoft Windows environment
- Operation in Microsoft Azure environment (IaaS, PaaS)
- Windows server management and administration
- Windows Active Directory and Azure AD
- Internet Information Services
- Windows Server Update Service
- Backup systems
- Antivirus and antispam systems
- WSFC / MSCS clustering services, Microsoft SQL Server / Azure SQL, Microsoft Office 365 (including Access), Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Virtualization and Containers (Azure VM, Azure Kubernetes, Hyper-V, Parallels, VmWare, Citrix, VirtualBox, Docker…)
- Networking and security (addressing, device configuration, advanced routing, vpn, vlan, intrusion prevention & detection, logging …)
- Experience in the preparation and installation of workstations
- Hardware installation, configuration and maintenance (server and workstation)
- Good knowledge of the English language
It will be a preferential title:
- ITIL/COBIT certifications
- Experience with Asterisk based VoIP telephony systems
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK)
- Experience with VBA scripting within the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with the Apple ecosystem (MacOS, iWork, iCloud, Automator, Apple Script…)
- Graduation and salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience, skills and potential
- The research refers to people of both sexes (Law 903/77)
To apply, send your CV with the authorization to process your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ref. “Systems Engineer” object.